Electrick - Morphology Electrick - Morphology

Cool!

Really cool!
I'm like flashmac, I like the beginning for the most. Not the intro but the starting melody, you know.
I feel like supporting you. :)

(Gillenium) Strange Petals (Gillenium) Strange Petals

Nice!

This sounds so sweet. =) Harmony to the top. You're a skilled artist.
Got no critique to deliver, sorry. Hehe.

Take care!
/ SpiriaX

Gillenium responds:

Thanks!

Blizzard Wolfgang Blizzard Wolfgang

Well done!

Man, you need some attention I say! You got some nice tracks. This sounds great, and has almost as good quality as the original. Good choice of instruments.

I gave: 5 in Originality, for being a remix.
10 in Diversity, because it's as much diversity as the original is, I thought.
3 in Clarity, because it sparked and disted at some places. Gotta watch that Master meter! :)
6 in Effort, for being a remix.
As it says "Overall is not necessarily an average" I still gave it a 10. :)

Well done! Cool that you're a Megaman-fan! Blizzard Wolfgangs stage is pretty fun.
(.. Hey, wanna hear my "A tribute to Megaman" now?) Hehe. :]

Big Timma Big Timma

Pretty cool

Pretty cool for a loop, and for a first submission.
I wouldn't rate it Trance though, there's nothing trance-y about it. Maybe Techno or Video Game. But that's no big deal. :)

But yeah, it's pretty cool, all sounds blend together well and the bass tones are nice. Sounds like a dark cave or something. I would lower the hats volume just a tad though.

It was a little short but judging by that, you've got some potential.

Didj-Boys responds:

Thanks, yea i didnt really know wat genre to put it in i was tossin up betwen techno and trance. Thanks again

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Sweet!!

I really really like this one. It is an adrenalic song and I like the Japan/asian style, too.

Also you seem to be really popular around the Audio Portal. You could check out my stuff if you want later. ^_^