6 audio Reviews with Responses

Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx) Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx)

Very, very cool

Wow, wasn't expecting to find any Full on psytrance on NG this good.

This is professional. The kick and bass is on level with Astrix / Infected, etc.

Keep up the good work, you'll get far with this!

pabouchard responds:

Thanks man! It's good to find psytrance lovers on there.

Falling Farther (Trance Remix) Falling Farther (Trance Remix)

Cool!

This was definitely cool! Really well made trance-song!

The bassline... oh, the bassline, I felt moved when the tones of the bassline moved up and down. Really good bassound there. And the snare and hats, yummy. I'll put this fumuckah on my mp3 and I'll be pumped up by it.
I only wish the loud strings that came at 04:00 were echoing, but that's probably personal preference. Clean, or messy? Haha.

Keep on doing this, YOU!! :) Thanks for this experience.

Karco responds:

Finally, I'm not the only harmony person around! :D I like the bassline, too - a bit simple, to be honest, but it worked. :)

I think you might be asking me to stick some delay on the lead synth, as there were no strings at 4:00. :P It might have worked, but for the purpose of this song, I wanted the lead to cut off like it did.

I'LL keep on doing it! :D Check by my page now and then, actually, I'm updating daily and I plan to submit something very soon. >:) Thanks for the review, glad you like it!

What can I do (instrumental) What can I do (instrumental)

Keep it up C-Choirboy!

Hey!
It's a first one and it's great! ;D
I voted it up from 0/5 to 5/5 lol! (Cuz' I'm the first voter!)

Jag kände igen låten som fan men jag vet inte vad låten/gruppen heter. Synd att du inte har så mycket synthar att välja mellan så det blir ganska FL-standard.
Men men! :D
Keep up the good work! :D

c-choirboy responds:

hanks! Haha... noob on the FL back than :)

Jin Kazama ( Streets remix ) Jin Kazama ( Streets remix )

Nice!

I also really like the Jin Stage song from Tekken 3. I've been thinking about remixing it myself as well. Hearing this motivates me. =)

About this remix. I might lower the snare just a tad. I don't know, maybe it's just personal preference but that's probably the first thing that came to my mind.
Other than that the whole thing flows together well and the sounds fit. This version seems to be a little softer than the original though. I don't know if that was intended.
My favourite part is probably 3:10, with the saw / square-ish tones in the background.

I thought I'd give you a 9, but I figured "What the heck, it's Tekken!", so I raised to 10. xD

Keep up the good work!
PS. Tekken 6 is gonna be PHAT! ^_^

winKoneR responds:

Whatcha waiting for ?? C´mon, do it :) But ya have to tell me when it´s done, cuz I would like to hear it ;)

About that snare... you´re propably right, It´s just MY personal preference that I like loud snares :) it´s swerve ^^

Yes, it´s much softer than original... dunno why, It came with feelings, ya´know ;)

Anyways, thank you, for your nice review !
PS. I will buy PS3 only because of T6 !!

peace out

(Gillenium) Strange Petals (Gillenium) Strange Petals

Nice!

This sounds so sweet. =) Harmony to the top. You're a skilled artist.
Got no critique to deliver, sorry. Hehe.

Take care!
/ SpiriaX

Gillenium responds:

Thanks!

Big Timma Big Timma

Pretty cool

Pretty cool for a loop, and for a first submission.
I wouldn't rate it Trance though, there's nothing trance-y about it. Maybe Techno or Video Game. But that's no big deal. :)

But yeah, it's pretty cool, all sounds blend together well and the bass tones are nice. Sounds like a dark cave or something. I would lower the hats volume just a tad though.

It was a little short but judging by that, you've got some potential.

Didj-Boys responds:

Thanks, yea i didnt really know wat genre to put it in i was tossin up betwen techno and trance. Thanks again