Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx) Ph0ne - Jew Golds (Hopeku rmx)

Very, very cool

Wow, wasn't expecting to find any Full on psytrance on NG this good.

This is professional. The kick and bass is on level with Astrix / Infected, etc.

Keep up the good work, you'll get far with this!

pabouchard responds:

Thanks man! It's good to find psytrance lovers on there.

ParagonX9 - Neutralized ParagonX9 - Neutralized

Wow!!

I love the feeling of this one! SWEET STUFF!!!

I think of MegamanX when I listen to this one, too... !

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

WOW! (Not world of warcraft...)

Truly amazing. The melodies go rampage!

I really recognize that Sytrus Formant sound. You're for sure using Fruity Loops! ; )

Great stuff, keep on doing it!
/ Spiriax

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Really nice

You've got talent! Sounds wonderful!
I definitely wanna fight a boss with this music!

Hmm, it sounds a little like Dragonforce. O.o Nothing bad though!
Keep it up!

Falling Farther (Trance Remix) Falling Farther (Trance Remix)

Cool!

This was definitely cool! Really well made trance-song!

The bassline... oh, the bassline, I felt moved when the tones of the bassline moved up and down. Really good bassound there. And the snare and hats, yummy. I'll put this fumuckah on my mp3 and I'll be pumped up by it.
I only wish the loud strings that came at 04:00 were echoing, but that's probably personal preference. Clean, or messy? Haha.

Keep on doing this, YOU!! :) Thanks for this experience.

Karco responds:

Finally, I'm not the only harmony person around! :D I like the bassline, too - a bit simple, to be honest, but it worked. :)

I think you might be asking me to stick some delay on the lead synth, as there were no strings at 4:00. :P It might have worked, but for the purpose of this song, I wanted the lead to cut off like it did.

I'LL keep on doing it! :D Check by my page now and then, actually, I'm updating daily and I plan to submit something very soon. >:) Thanks for the review, glad you like it!

What can I do (instrumental) What can I do (instrumental)

Keep it up C-Choirboy!

Hey!
It's a first one and it's great! ;D
I voted it up from 0/5 to 5/5 lol! (Cuz' I'm the first voter!)

Jag kände igen låten som fan men jag vet inte vad låten/gruppen heter. Synd att du inte har så mycket synthar att välja mellan så det blir ganska FL-standard.
Men men! :D
Keep up the good work! :D

c-choirboy responds:

hanks! Haha... noob on the FL back than :)

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

ZOMG

THIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

{Rose} Remastered {Rose} Remastered

I love this song

I already have this song on my mp3. I might update to this version of it.

...I _love_ this song. The 0:59 part is... oh my god, adrenalinic.

If you would try listen to my music, and maybe review it, it'd be an honour. :D
Take care!

Jin Kazama ( Streets remix ) Jin Kazama ( Streets remix )

Nice!

I also really like the Jin Stage song from Tekken 3. I've been thinking about remixing it myself as well. Hearing this motivates me. =)

About this remix. I might lower the snare just a tad. I don't know, maybe it's just personal preference but that's probably the first thing that came to my mind.
Other than that the whole thing flows together well and the sounds fit. This version seems to be a little softer than the original though. I don't know if that was intended.
My favourite part is probably 3:10, with the saw / square-ish tones in the background.

I thought I'd give you a 9, but I figured "What the heck, it's Tekken!", so I raised to 10. xD

Keep up the good work!
PS. Tekken 6 is gonna be PHAT! ^_^

winKoneR responds:

Whatcha waiting for ?? C´mon, do it :) But ya have to tell me when it´s done, cuz I would like to hear it ;)

About that snare... you´re propably right, It´s just MY personal preference that I like loud snares :) it´s swerve ^^

Yes, it´s much softer than original... dunno why, It came with feelings, ya´know ;)

Anyways, thank you, for your nice review !
PS. I will buy PS3 only because of T6 !!

peace out

LoZ: Dark World Techno LoZ: Dark World Techno

Sounds cool!

Sounds nice! Great mastering, great flow and the instruments fit together. I'm not sure if the instruments were 100% my taste though with the guitar and that, but it's still a flawless remix of a kick-ass song!

Good job to you too, keep it up! ;D